Glenlo Abbey Hotel – Golf Hotel Galway
Our unique 9 Hole Double Green Golf Course offers a challenging test to all golfers. This lake side golf course, although fair to the beginner, can be a great test to the low handicapper. With the many lakes, trees, large greens, and the wind whipping up from Lough Corrib, it plays differently every day.
But before your game, our 10 Bay Driving Range is the place to warm up. Bill Daly, on-site PGA Professional, offers the best in individual and group tuition. Bill will bring your group through the do’s and dont’s of the game, while adding fun to the occasion. Bill can also organise other things like, a Longest Drive Competition or Nearest the Pin.
The Pro Shop is stocked with Cutting Green Golf Clothing and accessories can also be purchased. Glenlo is the perfect location to enjoy a golf break in Galway, with a great selection of golf packages on offer.
Other Golf Courses in the Greater Galway Area:
- Galway Golf Club, Salthill, Galway
- Galway Bay Golf Club, Oranmore, Co. Galway
- Connemara Golf Club, Ballyconnelly, Co. Galway
- Bearna Golf Club, Bearna, Co. Galway
- Oughterard Golf Club, Oughterard, Co. Galway
- Athenry Golf Club, Athenry, Co. Galway
Other Golf Courses in the West of Ireland – within 80 minutes from Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Lahinch Golf Club, Lahinch, Co. Clare
- Doonbeg Golf Club, Doonbeg, Co. Clare
- Westport Golf Club, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Ballinrobe Golf Club, Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo